You can now play First of Legend for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* First of legend debrief your performance after each game played on League of Legends.
The app mesure and analyse your way of playing through 8 indicators, and give you a score corresponding to your real performance in game among all players (ally and ennemies). – lol stat
You can also compare your performance with all players, to know if you have carried or not your last game.
It’s time to be the first !
+ 1.375.630 players have been analysed from bronze to challenger.
Everything you need about your lol stat
** First of Legend / Version 0.3.0 :
– League of Legends
– lol stat
– Performance analysis
– 8 indicators
– Player’s score
– ranking system
How to download and run First of Legend on your PC and Mac
First of Legend For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install First of Legend For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get First of Legend For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For First of Legend:
Step to Step Guide / First of Legend For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘First of Legend’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Girls Games Free Coloring For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.