You can now play First Responder Support Tools for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FiRST provides police, firefighters, security, and emergency management personnel easy access to map-based improvised explosive device (IED) standoff distances and hazmat spill evacuation areas. The IED standoff data is based on the 2016 Emergency Response Guide (ERG) and FEMA 426, Reference Manual to Mitigate Potential Terrorist Attacks Against Buildings. Users can also define custom IED types and standoff. Hazmat evacuation and reference data is based on the 2016 ERG.
Features of the software include:
– Display IED Mandatory Evacuation and Shelter-in-Place Zones for 8 pre-defined bomb sizes and user defined custom IED types
– Display Isolation Zones and down-wind Protection Zones for over 3,000 chemicals
– Display distance to glass breakage, injury, and structural damage based on bomb size
– Information displayed on Google Maps, with similar functionality to zoom, search by address, current location, and map/satellite/hybrid views
– Automatically retrieve current weather from Weatherbug (www.weather.weatherbug.com) or forecast weather from the National Weather Service (US only) or Meteorologisk Institutt (Worldwide); weather can also be user input or input using the phone’s compass functionality
– Results shown geographically as well as text based
– Search and display predefined points of interest (schools, nurseries, hospitals, police/fire stations, and government facilities) from Google Search services to identify key facilities within the incident area
– Run roadblock analysis service that identifies within seconds the optimal location of roadblocks to isolate the incident area
– Place and label points on the map to identify key locations
– One-button summary of results (text, map image, map data shape and kml file attachments) in an email to disseminate to other responding personnel
– Includes reference material from the 2016 ERG and important chemical contacts for quick calling
– Store map images (including legends) for reference when connectivity prevents access to network maps
For more information, go to http://www.firstsupporttools.com
How to download and run First Responder Support Tools on your PC and Mac
First Responder Support Tools For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install First Responder Support Tools For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get First Responder Support Tools For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For First Responder Support Tools:
Step to Step Guide / First Responder Support Tools For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘First Responder Support Tools’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Watch TBS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.