You can now play FirstPlayer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FirstPlayer is designed to eliminate arguments from the start of tabletop games by randomly choosing things like the starting player, player order, and player colours.
There are multiple modes to choose different things:
• Get a random prompt stating who the starting player is, such as “The oldest player” or “The player with the longest hair”
• Add your own prompts to the list, and hide any you don’t like
The following modes have default settings so you can get straight into using them without adjusting settings first, but you can change them at any time.
• Everyone places a finger on the screen, and 1 is chosen at random
• Select 1-5 players (the maximum number of fingers detected depends on the multi-touch limit of your device)
• Select player colours by choosing the colours available in your game (if any aren’t listed you can create your own).
• Player order
• Default setting: Select 1 player
• Works like Touch Mode, but simulates dice rolls for each player.
• Can be set to use d6, d8, d12 or d20
• Default setting: roll d6
• Works like Touch Mode, but is used to split players into teams.
• Can split into 2-5 teams (depending on the multi-touch limit of your device)
• Will split teams as evenly as possible, or you can specify exactly how many players each team should have.
• Default setting: Split into 2 teams as evenly as possible
Features not available in the free version
• Default Mode – You can choose 1 of the modes as the default, so the app opens to it, skipping the start screen
• Save Settings – In Touch & Team Modes, save the settings for multiple games so you can re-use them quickly in the future
How to download and run FirstPlayer on your PC and Mac
FirstPlayer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FirstPlayer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FirstPlayer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FirstPlayer:
Step to Step Guide / FirstPlayer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FirstPlayer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mini Nurse For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.