You can now play FirstResponder™ Concussion App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App
Use the FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App at a sports event and get a head injury recommendation for a player or athlete in under 90 seconds.
Find the closest medical doctor or hospital emergency department (ED) located on a Google Map display to save you time and give you peace of mind.
Fill in the player or athletes’ personal details at the end of the assessment and email a summary PDF report to the school, club, doctor and parents.
FirstResponder™ is readily available to coaches, parents, trainers and physio’s, making it easy to recognise the signs & symptoms of head injury.
Included in FirstResponder™ are the immediate and delayed picture memory recalls that are based on the scientifically proven Westmead Scale (with permission Shores & Lammel 2007).
Key features for iPhone and iPad:
• Perform on-the-spot sports concussion assessment in under 90 seconds
• View concussion event details, assess memory function the number and nature of symptoms
• Real-time sideline concussion injury reports
• Send sideline concussion reports to medical doctors from iOS device
• Access a Google maps location guide link to find a doctor and closest ED
• View all the concussion warning signs to check for in the first 72 after the head injury
• Save a summary PDF report of the concussion assessment
How to download and run FirstResponder™ Concussion App on your PC and Mac
FirstResponder™ Concussion App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FirstResponder™ Concussion App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FirstResponder™ Concussion App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FirstResponder™ Concussion App:
Step to Step Guide / FirstResponder™ Concussion App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FirstResponder™ Concussion App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: StrongLifts 5×5 Workout Gym Log & Personal Trainer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.