You can now play FiSwitch for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DESIGNED FOR PROJECT FI USERS!
Some features are DISABLED if you don't have the main Project Fi app installed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
THIS MAY ASK TO USE ROOT IF AVAILABLE – IT IS NOT NECESSARY!
At its core this app is a slightly automated assistant for utilizing Project Fi-relevant dialer codes. These codes are typically used when there is a preference for one service over another.
DIALERCODES ARE ONLY USABLE IF A DIALER AND MAIN PROJECT FI APP IS INSTALLED – THEY ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY PROJECT FI – USE WITH CAUTION
– Main function –
For non-root users:
– Tapping a button within the Main app, notification, widgets, or tile will "copy" the dialer code and then open the dialer.
– If Accessibility services are turned on the code will paste automatically
– Otherwise simply long-press the dialer entry area and select Paste to complete the process
For root users:
– Simply tap a button within the Main app, notification, widgets, or tile and the dialer code trigger will be sent
For ease of access, the app includes:
– configurable limited-resizing widget with 2-4 buttons
– 3 button configurable persistent notification option
– sizeable 1×1 connection information only widget
– depending on android version, option to add a customizable tile to pulldown, as well as options to set up to 4 app shortcuts (Android 7.1+)
Widgets and notification include identifying provider currently connected through as well as general connection type (if the label spouts out a series of numbers please let me know what the numbers are!), and can include wifi SSID and other wifi info if connected, as well as current signal type/strength (dBm)/LTE band. There are also background/text color options for the widgets, and the 1×1 widget has some background icon options as well.
A general settings area includes an app-wide theme option for dark/light/black, a vibrate notification option for when a carrier switch occurs (this is removed on devices that do not support haptic), an option to have an hourly entry added to the history, and enabling/choosing the Broadcast or quicksettings tile. If the option is available there are some steps to initialize the tile that vary depending on root status and android OS version – see app for more details.
A searchable and filterable history database (with user-configurable size limit options) has also been included where recent basic carrier switch/network type or airplane mode toggling information can be found, such as time, signal type, and signal strength. If location privileges are granted, the history will also attempt to store the location at time of switch – if successful these entries will have a green colored icon – to view extra information including wifi, tower, and location information, simply click on the history entry. If a location is known you can click on Show Map to view the location in Google Maps. Other possible History entries include those stemming from user additions, boot complete, and shutdown. Entries listed using bold and italicized text represent end-user initiated carrier switches. Entries can be appended or added with user generated notes via longpress and the add-entry FAB. The database can be exported or uploaded via options in the 3dot menu. If signal strength or signal type is unable to be determined at the time of switch, it will not be shown in the history. PLEASE NOTE that all location and signal strength/type information stored in the history should be considered approximate – accuracy will vary depending on device/location/who knows what else 🙂
There is also a Stats section that offers some semi-customizable summary information on what is currently in History as well as a means to save or upload those outputs (from here you can upload both stats and history at the same time), and a help section detailing various aspects of the app.
Changelogs for the various versions of the app can be found within the app itself as well!
How to download and run FiSwitch on your PC and Mac
FiSwitch For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FiSwitch For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FiSwitch For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FiSwitch:
Step to Step Guide / FiSwitch For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FiSwitch’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Contractions For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.