You can now play Fitbit for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
– Wirelessly SYNC your Blaze, Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Flex 2, Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, Aria, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
– Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
– Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
– LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
– LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
– COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
– ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
How to download and run Fitbit on your PC and Mac
Fitbit For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fitbit For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fitbit For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fitbit:
Step to Step Guide / Fitbit For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fitbit’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Battle Glory For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.