You can now play Five Card Stud for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Five Card Stud is a 5 Card Stud Heads Up poker game for you to play against a robot. Each player is firstly dealt two cards with the first card face down and the second card face up, then a third card face up, a fourth card face up, a fifth card face up. Each dealing of card is followed by a round of betting. A player with a better poker hand wins the game.
How to download and run Five Card Stud on your PC and Mac
Five Card Stud For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Five Card Stud For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Five Card Stud For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Five Card Stud:
Step to Step Guide / Five Card Stud For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Five Card Stud’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: diep.io For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.