You can now play Five Hundred Multi Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
500 is a popular bid and trick taking card game originating from the USA played by four players in teams of two, with partners sitting opposite each other. It is especially popular in Australia and New Zealand. The game is called 500 because the objective of the game is to be the first team to reach 500 points.
Player bid on how many tricks they can take based upon the hand dealt to them and the highest bid gets the chance to win the hand and the points.
This version is a new Multi Player version, that allows you to play the game against your friends from your tablet or mobile device through Google Play Game Services, as well as against the computer. You can decide if you want to play against or with your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents and optionally use computer bots to fill in as required.
Send invitations, play rematches, view leader boards, gain achievements and gain ratings points to compare your skills against the world. Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play.
– ability to configure time limits in matches, so you can pressure your opponent into playing promptly
– ability to view your match statistics
– ability to tailor the rules to how you want to play
– ability to play matches against unknown players from all over the world – they don't have to be known to you
– ability to pause matches if you need to be away from technology for a while
– ability to review the previous hand, kitty and bids made
– ability to tailor the playing of Misere
– ability to tailor the rules according to local preferences
– large Card display for smaller screens
– ability to control game speed
– ability to turn on/off game sounds
– option to play 3 or 5 card kitty
Here are some tips on playing the game…
– Don't forget that when there is a trump suit, the highest trump is the joker , followed by the jack of the trump suit (right bower), the other jack of the same colour (left bower), then Ace, King, Queen, 10, 9, etc. down to 5 or 4.Therefore, if say, hearts are trumps, then the jack of diamonds in considered to be a heart for that hand. If diamonds are trumps, the jack of hearts becomes a diamond, conversely. This does not apply for a No Trumps or Misere Bid, naturally.
– The minimum number of tricks that can be bid is six. If you bid say "six hearts", you are saying that with your partner's help, you will try to win at least six tricks with hearts as trumps. How many hearts say would you need to feel confident of making a six hearts bid? There are plenty of thoughts about the bidding process available online, and you need to take the strength of your offsuit into account, ie. do you have many aces?, but as a general guide, perhaps 4 hearts would be a good start.
– If you win the bid, you get to pick up kitty, and need to discard any 3 (or 5) cards from the 13 available to you. As a guide, it is often a good idea to try to rid yourself of an offsuit of which you have no high cards, so that if that suit is led by the opposition during the hand, you are in a position to trump them if required.
– During play, if you are trying to make a bid, it is often a good idea to try to extract trumps from the opposition early in the hand, so that when it comes to playing your offsuit later, they are not in a position to trump your aces. But if you are trying to stop a bid being made, it is also a good idea to not lead trumps back to the opposition if you can help it, try to keep the precious trumps for trumping offsuit.
– When you can't follow the suit that was led, are you aren't looking to trump, you are said to be discarding. You should try to discard a low card from your strongest offsuit first, and your partner will pick up on this and believe that this suit is perhaps the best to lead to you later.
If you have any issues, please email
and an update may be supplied.
How to download and run Five Hundred Multi Player on your PC and Mac
Five Hundred Multi Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Five Hundred Multi Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Five Hundred Multi Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Five Hundred Multi Player:
Step to Step Guide / Five Hundred Multi Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Five Hundred Multi Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drudge Report For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.