You can now play FL Studio Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
• Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
WANT TO TRIAL FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL Studio 12.5+ for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
• In app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location (Google Mandated) – This is required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. Google considers BTLE a 'Location' permission as it's possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We need BTLE for BT MIDI keyboards. We guarantee FL Mobile is NOT sending your location to our servers or other servers. See:
• Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
• Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
IMPORTANT! FL Studio Mobile needs access to the Internet on first startup after an installation or update. Otherwise it may close after a few seconds.
Follow the steps here:
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap 'HELP > Users & Support Forums' to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
How to download and run FL Studio Mobile on your PC and Mac
FL Studio Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FL Studio Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FL Studio Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FL Studio Mobile:
More From Us: NBC2 Wx For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / FL Studio Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FL Studio Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 48 Laws of Power For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.