You can now play Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you know how the Mexican flag looks like? Do you remember the order of colors on the Irish flag? This free education app will refresh your memory of national flags and you'll learn beautiful flags of such exotic countries as Maldives or Dominica.
Why do I prefer this app to many other apps about flags?
Because it has all flags of all 197 independent countries of the World and 54 dependent territories and constituent countries! It is extremely user-friendly. You will always get a hint whether you're right or wrong. Thus, you'll never get stuck by the question for which you don't know the answer.
The flags are divided into three levels:
1) Well-known flags (Level 1) – Canada, France, Japan, and so on.
2) Flags that are harder to identify (Level 2) – Cambodia, Haiti, Georgia, and other world countries.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Scotland, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.
4) The fourth option is to play with “All 251 Flags”.
5) Capitals: for the given flag, guess the capital of the corresponding country: for example, if the flag of Egypt is shown, the correct answer is Cairo.
6) Maps and Flags: pick the correct flag for the country highlighted on the world map.
Start with two learning options:
* Flashcards – browse all flags in the app without guessing; you can check what flags you don’t know well and want to repeat in the future.
* Table of all countries, capitals, and flags.
Then you can test your knowledge by choosing the game mode you like:
* Spelling quizzes (the easy one with hints after each selected letter, and the hard where you have to spell the whole word correctly).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – can you find the state flag of your country? But it’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many correct answers as you can in 1 minute).
You should answer all questions in each level and give 25 correct answers in Time Game to get all stars and complete the game.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the countries and capital cities in any foreign language.
This is an excellent and fun game for all students of world geography. Or are you a sports fan who needs a help to recognize the flags of national teams? Find the National Flag of Your State!
How to download and run Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz on your PC and Mac
Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz:
Step to Step Guide / Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Addicted – 👻 Scary, Creepy & Free Chat Stories For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.