You can now play Flashlight Plus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Flashlight is a free super tactical flashlight(Like SOS Mode) and turns your device into the brightest flashlight.
Flashlight is a flashlight on SMS when you’re receiving messages.
Flashlight is a flashlight on call when you're receiving a call.
This is a torch app that stays on even if you close the app or switch off screen.
💡 💡 Main Features
– Insanely bright, when using the LED flashlight
– Always available when you need it – this is the most optimized and reliable flashlight app designed to preserve your battery life while operating.
– Be prepared for emergency situations with additional plugins like the Warning lights and Strobe, Morse, Blinking lights.
How to download and run Flashlight Plus on your PC and Mac
Flashlight Plus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flashlight Plus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flashlight Plus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flashlight Plus:
Step to Step Guide / Flashlight Plus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flashlight Plus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FarmVille 2: Country Escape For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.