You can now play Flick Swing 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fun & joy of air hockey now available on mobile!
You will feel the air breeze on your hands while playing Flick Swing!
Challenge yourself and see how good you are…
HOW to PLAY?
Slide left & right to catch the ball, then release it at the right time to beat your opponent.
How to download and run Flick Swing 3D on your PC and Mac
Flick Swing 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flick Swing 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flick Swing 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flick Swing 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Flick Swing 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flick Swing 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sphere Fear For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.