You can now play Flickr for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Join the largest, most influential community of photographers in the world. Upload, edit, and share your photos from any device, anytime.
• Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
• Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more!
Flickr has joined the SmugMug family! Learn more at www.smugmug.com/together
We’re committed to making Flickr a better place to grow, and we’d like to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.flickr.com/contact/contact-us-rkBc7roJQ
How to download and run Flickr on your PC and Mac
Flickr For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flickr For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flickr For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Flickr on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Flickr:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Flickr (Play Store)
More From Us: Logo Esport Premium | Logo Maker Esport For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Flickr For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flickr’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
by Flickr, Inc.,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: MPC MACHINE – Sampling Drum Machine Beat Maker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.