You can now play FlightBriefer Aviation Weather for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FlightBriefer allows users to quickly and easily access aviation information such as:
– DUATS access
– TFRs including Report, Raw Text, and Graphics
– Downloadable Airport database for geo-spatial searching and airport detail information including airport map view.
– "QuickQuery" option to turn off geo-spatial searching when not needed/desired (improves lookup performance)
– Text Winds including refined reporting "near" your departure and destination.
– "Nearest" feature allowing airport database searches near your location, your departure and/or your destination. Additionally, ad-hoc searches may be invoked through "long clicks" on any ICAOID text box.
– Prog Chart & SIGWX Images
– AIRMET & SIGMET chart Images
– Winds Aloft forecast images
– CIP/FIP Icing
– Convenient N-number lookup
– For EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. NOT a certified flight tool. Use 1/800/WXBRIEF to obtain OFFICIAL briefings.
– Explore aviation-centric information quickly and easily: DUATS, ADDS, NOTAMS, and TFRs
– Explore fundamental aviation activities such as flight planning
– Look into current weather activity including wind speeds,forecasts and icing
– Learn more about aviation codes and practices
Kindle Fire Users:
Please do not try FlightBriefer on the Kindle Fire – it won't work due to compatibility issues with the Kindle Fire platform. Thanks!
How to download and run FlightBriefer Aviation Weather on your PC and Mac
FlightBriefer Aviation Weather For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FlightBriefer Aviation Weather For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FlightBriefer Aviation Weather For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FlightBriefer Aviation Weather:
Step to Step Guide / FlightBriefer Aviation Weather For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FlightBriefer Aviation Weather’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pickomino by Reiner Knizia For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.