You can now play FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your companion for San Francisco International Airport (SFO), USA
• Arrivals and Departures information for San Francisco Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
• Ad-Free version
How to download and run FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro on your PC and Mac
FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro:
Step to Step Guide / FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FLIGHTS San Francisco Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Glow Baby for Breastfeeding For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.