You can now play Flipgrid for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Flipgrid is all-new with everything you love and much more! An updated interface, shiny new recorder, fun selfie stickers and drawings, enhanced video playback … the list goes on!
– Selfie styling: You can now personalize your videos and express your creativity through stickers and drawings on your video selfies
– Links and titles: Add context and broaden the discussion by adding titles and project links to your response videos
– Topic resources: Educators can now add images, animated gifs, emojis, and attachments to add fun, context, and depth to your topics
– Video reactions: Go beyond simply liking videos and use our new reactions to express your opinions with a single tap
– In-app QR reader: Simply point your camera at a QR code to access your favorite grids, topics, and responses with ease
– Grid notifications: See which of your recent grids have new topics and videos waiting for you
Flipgrid is the leading video discussion platform used by millions of PreK to PhD students, educators, and families around the world. Flipgrid brings the back row to the front and helps learners of all ages find their voices, share their voices, and respect the diverse voices of others.
Teachers spark discussion by posting topics and questions to a class, school, professional learning community, or the world. Students record, upload, view, react, and respond to each other’s short videos. Flipgrid students build and strengthen social learning communities as they discuss their ideas and experiences with their peers.
Flipgrid amplifies student voice and supports student development of global empathy as they immerse themselves in each other’s learning processes and perspectives. That’s what it’s all about!
Need help? Contact our awesome support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run Flipgrid on your PC and Mac
Flipgrid For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flipgrid For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flipgrid For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flipgrid:
More From Us: BBC News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Flipgrid For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flipgrid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: mySugr: Diabetes logbook app For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.