You can now play Flippy Race for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Compete in a massive high speed water race.
Move left and right to avoid obstacles and collect coins.
Spin the jetski in the air for a massive speed boost.
Avoid the obstacles and use ramps for that sweet air-time.
Complete lots of challenging missions to unlock new jet-skis and boats.
Are you ready for the ultimate racing experience?
How to download and run Flippy Race on your PC and Mac
Flippy Race For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flippy Race For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flippy Race For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flippy Race:
Step to Step Guide / Flippy Race For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flippy Race’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dungeon Guardians For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.