You can now play Flora of Virginia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The FLORA OF VIRGINIA app is a complete guide for learning about the plants of Virginia, whether a wildflower from a weedy roadside, a shrub from a coastal dune, or a tree from a deep Appalachian hollow. The app does not need an Internet connection to run, so you can use it no matter where your wanderings take you.
The FLORA OF VIRGINIA app is based on the FLORA OF VIRGINIA book, published by the Flora of Virginia Project in partnership with the Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation. The book was the first comprehensive flora offered for Virginia in exactly 250 years. The app and the book describe nearly 3,200 plant species native to or naturalized in Virginia in nearly 200 families.
The FLORA OF VIRGINIA app contains everything people love from the book, and even more. It combines information from several other ecological data sets with the FLORA’s own data, including moisture regime, light regime, level of invasiveness, state and global rareness rankings, and listings as rare or endangered. Emphasis is on habitats, ecological earmarks of natives. Also appealing, of course, are the app’s portability and update-ability. And a unique, simple Graphic Key! This combination of features makes it a hit with much younger users, especially 6–12 students who might otherwise have their Flora experience limited to a few handouts in the classroom.
Additional app features include:
– Original illustrations and photos aiding in plant identification.
– Range maps for quick reference.
– Ability to filter plants based on user's geo-location.
– Ability to arrange plants by scientific name, common name, genus name, or family name.
– "Plant Discovery and Documentation in Virginia," a guide to the history of botanical exploration in Virginia.
– "The Nature of the Virginia Flora," a section that clarifies the ways in which geology, climate, and biology together create the rich, complex plant life in the state, with fine color photography illustrating key habitat types.
– "Learning the Virginia Flora: 50 Sites for Productive Field Botany," a brief guide to some of Virginia's botanizing hot spots.
The Flora of Virginia Project was initiated in 2001 to steer creation of the first comprehensive reference work on the native and naturalized plants of Virginia. For more information about the Flora of Virginia Project, please visit www.floraofvirginia.org.
How to download and run Flora of Virginia on your PC and Mac
Flora of Virginia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flora of Virginia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flora of Virginia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flora of Virginia:
Step to Step Guide / Flora of Virginia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flora of Virginia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fast Tract Diet For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.