You can now play Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Care for your own stunningly beautiful rainforest and raise hundreds of butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics.
Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" – ***** Game Teep
Please note: All gameplay is in English.
– Collect and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species.
– Stunning environmental visuals – expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species.
– Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history.
– Participate in limited time events to collect special themed butterfly sets!
– Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand – Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself in a deeper experience.
– Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment.
– Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
The “splashcam” feature in Runaway’s other game “Splash: Underwater Sanctuary” requires read/write external storage permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices. Flutter is built with the same underlying platform technology base, therefore Flutter also requires these permissions although they are not currently being used in the game.
How to download and run Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary on your PC and Mac
Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary:
Step to Step Guide / Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ear Agent: Super Hearing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.