You can now play Flux – Substratum Theme for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
🛑 Compatible with Substratum engine only! If you are not familiar with it, please do not download
Flux theme for Substratum theme engine is designed with pixel perfect graphics and material ui, to give your phone a new vibrant and dark look!
🔥 Flux White is available here: https://goo.gl/2QRdx2
✔️ Works with
• Android nougat and oreo, stock and custom roms
• OxygenOS 3/3T/5/5T (open betas are not officially supported)
• Android 8.1 (select the correct option from systemui tiles overlay)
⚠️ Samsung is not yet supported
🔹 Themed apps
Many system and third party apps are themed
The list is too big to add it in the description
😃 Don't forget to rate and write a review if you like Flux
• Select your android version first from the top of the overlay list
• Uninstall all overlays and install them again, after every update
• Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community link below
• Want full black backgrounds everywhere instead of dark, for your amoled screen?
Select the amoled background option from Android System overlay and then Build & Enable it
• If you want light notification backgrounds, enable the light notifications options from android and systemui overlays
• Beta software are not supported even though my theme may work with them
• Battery and signal tiles in quick settings panel cannot be themed
• LineageOS is not officially supported, although Flux may work with it
🐞 Bug reports: https://goo.gl/X1g51T
✉️ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
✨ Follow: https://goo.gl/JdRcK5
How to download and run Flux – Substratum Theme on your PC and Mac
Flux – Substratum Theme For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Flux – Substratum Theme For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Flux – Substratum Theme For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Flux – Substratum Theme:
Step to Step Guide / Flux – Substratum Theme For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Flux – Substratum Theme’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chuck E.’s Skate Universe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.