You can now play Fly Legal for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An app for American flight attendants to easily calculate when they become illegal to fly. Just enter sign-in time, flying time, then schedule type and Fly Legal will tell you when the door must be shut before you become illegal to fly.
How to download and run Fly Legal on your PC and Mac
Fly Legal For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fly Legal For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fly Legal For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fly Legal:
Step to Step Guide / Fly Legal For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fly Legal’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Magic 2015 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.