You can now play FlyBy E6B for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FlyBy E6B aviation calculator by SkyWriter Software:
FlyBy E6B is an essential flight computer application for all pilots. Designed by a professional airline pilot it includes many features not found in other E6B programs.
FlyBy E6B was one of the very first applications of its kind published for the Palm OS. Used by thousands of pilots the world over, it has evolved from the suggestions and feedback we have received.
FlyBy E6B Features:
– True Airspeed using Calibrated Airspeed
– True Airspeed using Mach#
– Calibrated Airspeed using TAS
– IAS Using MACH#
– Equivalent Airspeed using CAS
– Mach# Using TAS
– Mach Crossover Altitude
– Planned MACH#
– Planned TAS
– Find Wind Direction and Speed
– Find Wind Component (headwind and crosswind)
Heading and Ground Speed:
– Find Heading, Ground Speed, ETE and Fuel Burned
– Find Compass Heading using True Heading, Magnetic Variation and Deviation
– Find Estimated Time Enroute
– Find Ground Speed
– Find Distance
– Find Fuel Time
– Find Fuel Flow
– Find Fuel Burned
– Find Estimated Time of Arrival
– Fixed GroundSpeed (Find required TAS given a Track, Groundspeed, and wind)
– Density Altitude
– Pressure Altitude
– True Altitude
– Cold Temperature Approach Altitude Correction
Vertical Navigation Calculations:
– Distance and Time using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Vertical Speed
– Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Distance
– Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Descent Angle
– Feet/Nm using Vertical Speed, Ground Speed
– Feet/Nm (%) using Gradient %, Ground Speed
– Rate of Climb using Required Climb Gradient and Ground Speed
– SCDA (Constant Descent Angle)
– VDP (Visual Descent Point)
– VPA (Vertical Path Angle) Deviation
– Critical Point
– Point of No Return
– Time to Minimum Descent Altitude
– Navigation Track and Distance between two points with plotted map view
– Rate One Turn
– Radius of Turn
– Turning Stall Speed
– DME Arc
Nautical Miles/ Knots
Statute Miles/ Mph
– Fuel, Temperature Corrected, JetA, JetB, AvGas:
– QFE/QNH airfield altitude conversion
– DMS/D-M.m/DM.m and D.d coordinate conversion
Feet per NM
– Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus cloud base, Wind Chill
– NOAA METAR and TAF aviation weather access
– Linear Interpolation
– Minimum Floor Load Limit (Cargo)
– Maximum Cargo Weight
– Runway Slope
– Sunrise/Sunset plus sun Azimuth and Elevation
How to download and run FlyBy E6B on your PC and Mac
FlyBy E6B For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FlyBy E6B For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FlyBy E6B For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FlyBy E6B:
Step to Step Guide / FlyBy E6B For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FlyBy E6B’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide For Pixel Gun 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.