You can now play Fobia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A little girl tries to escape from her fears overcoming various obstacles in her path.
Fobia is a short puzzle-platformer adventure game developed by two people, where you will have an adventure in a mysterious world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles.
– A beautiful world where a misstep means death.
– Unique and peculiar hand drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
– A big variety of puzzles designed with different levels of difficulty.
– Atmospheric sound design.
– Two different endings.
How to download and run Fobia on your PC and Mac
Fobia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fobia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fobia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fobia:
Step to Step Guide / Fobia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fobia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Own Coffee Shop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.