You can now play Folding The Floor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Folding Color Blocks is a challenging block folding puzzle game. Complete the maze while folding the blocks !
How to play:
– Swipe the blocks to copy it.
– Try to fill all blank slots.
Experience moments of flow then and stumble across stimulating obstacles that really make you think. How far can you make it? Try Folding Blocks now and find out for yourself.
How to download and run Folding The Floor on your PC and Mac
Folding The Floor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Folding The Floor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Folding The Floor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Folding The Floor:
Step to Step Guide / Folding The Floor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Folding The Floor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Earthquake Locator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.