You can now play Foot Candle Light Meter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app uses your phones light sensor to give you a quick reading of the foot-candle measurement. The app also includes a reference to the foot-candle guidelines created by OSHA, the ICC as well as a general reference for correct light levels for different working environments.
1) Safety – This app is great for checking that light levels meet minimum safety requirements.
2)Performance- Check to insure appropriate light for an activity to reduce eye strain and increase end user performance.
3) Energy Conservation – Check to see if you large building is using too much light for a given task
How to download and run Foot Candle Light Meter on your PC and Mac
Foot Candle Light Meter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Foot Candle Light Meter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Foot Candle Light Meter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Foot Candle Light Meter:
Step to Step Guide / Foot Candle Light Meter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Foot Candle Light Meter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bar Dice For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.