You can now play Forecast Now for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Want to keep up with the latest weather forecast? Forecast Now provides the latest detailed local weather forecast, animated radar and satellite views, weather warnings, ultraviolet index, and air quality for any user-entered town or zip code, direct from the US National Weather Service , NOAA, and the EPA. Up to 8 locations can be stored for easy re-selection. All images are courtesy of NOAA and NASA.
How to download and run Forecast Now on your PC and Mac
Forecast Now For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Forecast Now For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Forecast Now For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Forecast Now:
Step to Step Guide / Forecast Now For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Forecast Now’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: tinyCam Monitor FREE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.