You can now play Forecaster for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Forecaster provides accurate at-a-glance weather forecasts for the next seven days.
• Rain alert notifications
• Minute-by-minute rain predictions for the next hour
• Visual at-a-glance forecasts for the next seven days
• Local weather alerts
• Current weather conditions
• Fast loading
• Low data usage
Our data is provided by the highly acclaimed Dark Sky. The service is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible.
• Minute by minute forecasts are currently only available in the US, UK and Ireland.
How to download and run Forecaster on your PC and Mac
Forecaster For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Forecaster For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Forecaster For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Forecaster:
Step to Step Guide / Forecaster For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Forecaster’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mobile Guardian+ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.