You can now play FOREXTrader for Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Trade over 50 Forex pairs plus Gold and Silver on our dedicated app designed just for Android. Download our app to get full access to the FOREX.com experience: place trades, manage positions, view customizable charts with multiple drawing tools, access research and get live chat support all at the touch of a finger.
With FOREXTrader for Android you'll be able to:
– Trade over 50 currency pairs, including spot gold and silver.*
– Place a variety of order types, including market, limit stop, OCO, If then, If then OCO, and trailing stops.
– Access our intuitive candlestick, bar or line charts that have over 35 drawing tools and technical indicators, historical data, time frames from minutes to days, pinch-to-zoom functionality and smooth scrolling for an optimal browsing experience.
– Receive audio rate alerts via instant notification.
– Stream headlines from Reuters News and FOREX.com's proprietary FOREXInsider for current market commentary and analysis.
– Monitor economic data with an Economic Calendar.
– Robust account management features, reporting tools and more
-Receive help from our customer support representatives via live chat.
* Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. *Increasing leverage increases risk.
Our services include products that are traded on margin and carry a risk that you can lose more than your initial deposit. The products may not be suitable for everyone – please ensure you fully understand the risks involved. To make an informed decision about these products, please refer to our PDS/FSG and our full risk warning.
How to download and run FOREXTrader for Android on your PC and Mac
FOREXTrader for Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FOREXTrader for Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FOREXTrader for Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FOREXTrader for Android:
More From Us: ETN For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / FOREXTrader for Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FOREXTrader for Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Voice Recorder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.