You can now play Fortnite Companion for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ultimate Fortnite companion toolset!
– Track your stats as you play.
– Compare your stats with other players.
– View weapons and weapon stats.
– Explore the Fortnite map and view chest locations.
– Decide where to drop with the random location picker.
– View the current in-game item shop.
– Set your username for easy access to your stats.
– Read the latest news from Fortnite Insider.
Not affiliated with Epic Games, Inc.
How to download and run Fortnite Companion on your PC and Mac
Fortnite Companion For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fortnite Companion For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fortnite Companion For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fortnite Companion:
Step to Step Guide / Fortnite Companion For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fortnite Companion’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Powerful Cleaner (Boost&Clean) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.