You can now play FOSS4G NA 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The FOSS4G NA 2018 app is your guide to the FOSS4G NA 2018 Event, taking place May 14 – 16, 2018, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
In the app you will find:
– Full conference schedule. Browse sessions by day and time, and select them to personalize your view.
– Sessions to explore by Tracks (categories). Select sessions you find interesting in any track, view them later in My Schedule, and choose the ones to attend.
– Conference Map. Find your way around the conference and make sure you don't miss any of your favorite sessions.
– Session descriptions and speaker info. Quickly choose your favorites.
How to download and run FOSS4G NA 2018 on your PC and Mac
FOSS4G NA 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FOSS4G NA 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FOSS4G NA 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FOSS4G NA 2018:
Step to Step Guide / FOSS4G NA 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FOSS4G NA 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Facebook Lite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.