You can now play FOTN Runes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fate of the Norns – Futhark Rune App
The Fate of the Norns games are played using the Rune Game System (RGS). Traditionally RGS uses physical rune tiles which are moved over a playmat- until now! We are pleased to announce that RGS has now gone digital and can be played using a smart phone, tablet or laptop.
– Same stunning artwork found in the Fate of the Norns books
– Up to 6 playmats that can be used concurrently
– Customizable Essence bags
– The Void rune as well as Destiny and damage rune paths
– Fully tactile experience, drag and drop, tap to rotate runes, etc
– Condition zones with 4 intensity counters
– Save your playmat states
More information can be found at http://www.fateofthenorns.com
How to download and run FOTN Runes on your PC and Mac
FOTN Runes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FOTN Runes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FOTN Runes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FOTN Runes:
Step to Step Guide / FOTN Runes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FOTN Runes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iSupr8 Vintage Super 8 Camera For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.