You can now play Four In A Line for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★ Top Developer (awarded 2013) ★
Same as our "Four In A Line Free", but without Ads! (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
– 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
– Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) – Android 2.2+ only
– 2 player hot-seat
– 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
– User stats against each level
– Undo & Hints
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
How to download and run Four In A Line on your PC and Mac
Four In A Line For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Four In A Line For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Four In A Line For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Four In A Line:
Step to Step Guide / Four In A Line For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Four In A Line’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Snap Recovery Backup For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.