You can now play Four-Link Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Speed-Wiz Four-Link Pro has all the four-link suspension calculations you need to build and set up four-link suspensions for cars and trucks. It's easy to enter your four-link suspension details. Any number of holes can be specified for each end of each link. Then it's just one touch to switch from one to another and immediately visualize the suspension geometry. The car profile view shows the suspension link positions as the car travels up and down and dives and squats. You simply drag the car around to view your four-link suspension geometry changes.
Please note: Car Math Pro is replacing this app.
Four-link suspension calculations:
– 4-Link simulation
– 4-Link hole definition
Four-link suspension graphing:
– 4-link centers: graph X and Y positions of instant centers for all combinations of holes
– 4-link holes: illustrates X and Y positions of all holes
– 4-link travel: shows instant center X and Y location curves for over suspension travel
– 4-link rake: shows X and Y location of instant center over squat and dive changes
Easy and fun to use with sliding menus and swipe views
Makes setting up your 4-link suspension a pleasure
Automatic, instantaneous simulations and graphs
Accurate, reliable, and proven algorithms
Unlimited vehicle data and configuration files
Context-based online help
Metric and English inputs and outputs with automatic conversion
Other Speed-Wiz car math modules include Engine Pro, Chassis Pro, Tire Pro, Brake Pro, Performance Pro, Suspension Pro, Turbo Pro and more!
How to download and run Four-Link Pro on your PC and Mac
Four-Link Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Four-Link Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Four-Link Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Four-Link Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Four-Link Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Four-Link Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LocalCast for Chromecast For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.