You can now play Foursquare Swarm: Check In for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check-in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
• This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check-in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
• Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places so you can keep track and remember your history. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
• Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check-in, the more helpful insights you’ll get as you track your habits and explorations.
•Keep up and meet up with friends. Share your location with a checkin and see friends nearby. A serendipitous checkin can help you find friends when you’re out and about and see who’s here.
•Don’t have any friends nearby? Not a problem! Not only is this app a great way to lifelog and remember for yourself, but to keep track of your friends’ adventures as well, no matter how far far away they are.
•Lifelog your adventures so your history is less questions, more remembering the good times.
*A note on battery. We’ve spent *years* developing the location technology that powers Foursquare Swarm, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to download and run Foursquare Swarm: Check In on your PC and Mac
Foursquare Swarm: Check In For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Foursquare Swarm: Check In For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Foursquare Swarm: Check In For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Foursquare Swarm: Check In on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Foursquare Swarm: Check In:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Foursquare Swarm: Check In (Play Store)
More From Us: BIBENDA 2019 La Guida For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Foursquare Swarm: Check In For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Foursquare Swarm: Check In’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Foursquare Swarm: Check In
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Luxor Deluxe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.