You can now play Freedive Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A simple but effective breathhold training application for freedivers.
– No Advertisements
– Create an unlimited number of custom tables by choosing table size freely and setting all durations individually
– Use auto-generated tables for CO2 Tolerance and O2 Deprivation
– Test your breath hold duration and have a history of your attempts.
– Uses advanced notifcations with vibration and/or speech during tables
Upcoming versions will support more features such as:
– Track your heart rate while doing tables
– Run app in background
– More options to build custom tables
How to download and run Freedive Pro on your PC and Mac
Freedive Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Freedive Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Freedive Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Freedive Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Freedive Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Freedive Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spider Hero:Amazing Strange Super Spider Rope Hero For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.