You can now play Freeroam City Online for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play online with up to 100 people per server with Cars, Bikes, Planes & Weapons.
Enjoy fun and responsive vehicle physics instead of the usual realistically boring driving games.
Cars, bikes, planes and awesome weapons like Sniper Rifles.
-Advanced graphics options: Anti-Aliasing, Shadow Quality, for better graphics and performance.
-Download now and play multiplayer online with your friends in special dedicated servers with up to 100 people.
How to download and run Freeroam City Online on your PC and Mac
Freeroam City Online For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Freeroam City Online For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Freeroam City Online For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Freeroam City Online:
Step to Step Guide / Freeroam City Online For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Freeroam City Online’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stick Escape – Adventure Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.