You can now play French – English offline dict. for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DIC-o French – English and English – French off-line dictionary with pronunciations (61000 translations).
How to download and run French – English offline dict. on your PC and Mac
French – English offline dict. For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install French – English offline dict. For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get French – English offline dict. For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For French – English offline dict.:
Step to Step Guide / French – English offline dict. For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘French – English offline dict.’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Louisville Supercon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.