You can now play Fridays for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In Here, It’s Always Friday®
With our latest version of the app, not only is going to Fridays for our signature entrees and amazing drinks even easier, but you can also mobile order to enjoy Fridays on-the-go. Use the app to:
• Order food and select beverages on your mobile device for easy and convenient pick up
• Pay your check at the table easily by credit card on your mobile device
• Find any Fridays using your current location by zip code or city and state
• Get maps and driving directions to the Fridays nearest you
• View and browse our menu for our daily handcrafted food and drinks
• View your rewards balance, claim and use your rewards
Download the Fridays mobile app now to start enjoying many more convenient and time-saving features.
How to download and run Fridays on your PC and Mac
Fridays For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fridays For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fridays For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fridays:
Step to Step Guide / Fridays For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fridays’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Johnny Grammar Word Challenge For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.