You can now play FTP Express Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• Background transfers (2.1+).
• Resume support.
• FTP compression (MODE Z).
• Media scanner support.
• FTP over IPv6 support (2.1+).
• Compress and decompress zip, tar/gzip and gzip files.
• Backup sites to SD card.
• No ads.
• German, Dutch, Swedish translations.
• Create shortcuts to sites on the home screen.
• WebDAV support in version 2.4+.
Note: If you are upgrading from the free version make sure to export your sites before you uninstall!
FTP Express support and feedback group:
If you join this group you are also eligible to become a beta tester.
How to download and run FTP Express Pro on your PC and Mac
FTP Express Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FTP Express Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FTP Express Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FTP Express Pro:
Step to Step Guide / FTP Express Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FTP Express Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tips For Roblox 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.