You can now play fuboTV – Live Sports and TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
fuboTV brings you instant access to live sports and TV streaming right from your Android device. Watch your favorite teams across the top international soccer leagues, NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL with fuboTV’s live and DVR features. National and Regional Sports Networks at your fingertips provide a comprehensive library of all the professional and collegiate games and tournaments you want to see year around. Subscribe today and start your viewing experience with a 7-day free trial.
With the most comprehensive library of live soccer matches anywhere, fuboTV includes top-flight games from Champions League, FIFA World Cup Qualifying and Final, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Primeira Liga, Liga MX, MLS and many more.
With fuboTV, you will never be closer to your local professional and collegiate teams with 24/7 access to select Regional Sports Network (RSN). Regular season games and the latest news programs, features, and pre/post game coverage are available across all the RSNs on fuboTV. In select markets, local NBC and FOX stations offer up live regular season and postseason NFL, MLB, NHL and NCAA games.
fubo Premier subscribers enjoy the following:
– 24/7 access to unlimited LIVE viewing and DVR capabilities for a low monthly price.
– Select Local and Regional Channel Lineup including FOX, NBC, Comcast SportsNet Regional Networks, FOX Sports Regional Networks and Telemundo.
– 70+ National Channel Lineup including beIN SPORTS, Big Ten Network, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, GolTV, NBA TV, NBCSN, Univision, Univision Deportes Network and more.
– Jewel event coverage including the NFL Kickoff Game on NBC, NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl on NBC and FOX, MLB All-Star Game on FOX, MLB World Series on FOX, NHL Playoffs on NBC, NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs on NBC and more.
– Additional sports coverage including: The Olympics, NCAA Football & Basketball, NCAA Big East Basketball Tournament, Golf’s U.S. Open, NASCAR, Daytona 500, UFC, the Triple Crown and more.
– Full access to news and entertainment networks including A&E, Bravo, CNBC, E!, El Rey Network, FX, MSNBC, History Channel, Lifetime, National Geographic, USA and more.
– Access the fuboTV platform across all your devices including Android Smartphones and Tablets (excluding NFL games), Android TV and more.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
How to download and run fuboTV – Live Sports and TV on your PC and Mac
fuboTV – Live Sports and TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install fuboTV – Live Sports and TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get fuboTV – Live Sports and TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For fuboTV – Live Sports and TV:
Step to Step Guide / fuboTV – Live Sports and TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘fuboTV – Live Sports and TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nuix Exchange For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.