You can now play Fuelio: Gas log & costs for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Fuelio is simple, easy to use android application to track your mileage, gas consumption and gas costs. Using this App you can track car expenses, auto service, your fill-ups, fuel consumption, car´s mileage, gas costs/gas prices and save money.
See the overview of mileage, gas costs for one or more vehicles. Supports different fuel types and now also bi-fuel vehicles. Can visualize your fill-ups on Google map.
The app will also show you fuel prices and nearest gas stations.
Fuelio: Gas log & costs is using full tank algorithm to calculate fuel consumption. Thanks to this, the app can calculate how many litres/gallons of fuel you have used between fill-ups. When you buy fuel just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fill-up will calculate your fuel economy/efficiency, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
The app provides statistics as total and average number of fill-ups, fuel costs and mileage in a nice-looking, easy to use interface and in visual charts.
Fuelio app stores your data locally but any time you want, you can connect it to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) and make sure you won’t loose your data even after loosing or crashing your device.
– Easy and clean design
– Mileage log (track your fill-ups, gas costs, fuel economy, partial fill-ups, gps location)
– Costs tracking (auto service)
– Vehicle management – fuel costs
– Multiple vehicles
– Bi-fuel vehicle tracking (with two tanks eg. Gasoline + LPG)
– Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
– Distance unit: kilometres, miles
– Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
– Import/Export to SD (CSV)
– Show your fill-ups on Google Map
– Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs…)
– Dropbox Backup
– Google Drive Backup
– Reminders (date, odo counter)
– Flex vehicles support
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-backup with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-backup with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats – you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking…)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total monthly costs)
Reporting module – create report for your car, save it to TEXT file and share it!
You can find us:
Official site: http://fuel.io
How to download and run Fuelio: Gas log & costs on your PC and Mac
Fuelio: Gas log & costs For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fuelio: Gas log & costs For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fuelio: Gas log & costs For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fuelio: Gas log & costs:
Step to Step Guide / Fuelio: Gas log & costs For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fuelio: Gas log & costs’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SeneBiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.