You can now play FULL METAL MONSTERS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The game is still under active development. We carefully read all your comments and feedback to make sure every new update counts. Thanks for your support!
FULL METAL MONSTERS is a mobile game like you've never seen before. Battle metal-plated monster dinos in a post-apocalyptic world! A synchronized 5×5 PvP free-to-play action shooter with different modes! Control beasts on land or in the sky, fully mechanized, augmented or organic: the choice is yours!
Tame and command dozens of blood-thirsty metal hunters ready to destroy anything in their paths to win!
A harsh new world where only the strongest survive!
Game mechanics variety
Chew through enemies in melee attacks or strike from a distance, sabotage on the sly or hurl headlong into battle!
Tons of different creatures
Metal, organic or augmented: take your pick!
Skills, skills, and more skills
Every dino is unique and has its own abilities, including dashes, jumps, stuns, regeneration and more.
Land and air battles
Sky battle fans rejoice! We've got flying dinos and more. Pick your battleground!
A wealth of weapons
Equip your dino with any weapon you want, from traditional guns to next-gen energy blasters!
The game has 3 main dino types, including:
1. Full Metal – AI machines devoid of any biological tissue and mercy. Specially equipped with an energy shield against weapons from the old world.
Tyrannosaurus is at the top of the metal jungle food chain. He can jump from place to place with super speed and stun several enemies at once. Deadly in melee battles. One false move and the enemy is toast.
2. Organic – Life is evolving in round 2 upon the ruins of the destroyed old world. Now monsters from the Jurassic Era are out to kill, not to live.
Spinosaurus is an insatiable hunter killer. Dino butchers preying on lesser animals, spinosauri can hold their own in melee battle and against enemies with superior strength. Their jumps give them unmatched mobility, and their mighty roar can stun a whole group of enemies, leaving them open to deadly attacks.
3. Augmented – On the border of human and machine, they are the best of both worlds. Human intellect mixed with advanced tech form a deadly combination.
Triceratops – You don't want to get in his way when he's charging. Triceratops are always on the hunt for their next victim. Their razor sharp horns are tough to dodge in melee battle, and these beasts can even restore their own health if they need to.
FULL METAL MONSTERS is free to download and play, but some in-game elements are available for purchase. The game requires a stable internet connection. Mobile internet will do, but Wi-Fi is best.
Join our community:
How to download and run FULL METAL MONSTERS on your PC and Mac
FULL METAL MONSTERS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install FULL METAL MONSTERS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get FULL METAL MONSTERS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For FULL METAL MONSTERS:
Step to Step Guide / FULL METAL MONSTERS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘FULL METAL MONSTERS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blue Cat Launcher Theme & Blue Cute Cat Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.