You can now play Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you want to have fun learning chess? Download this addictive chess puzzle app and improve your chess skills today!
Fun Chess Puzzles Pro has a collection of more than 4000 carefully selected chess puzzles (chess tactics), which range from simple to extremely difficult.
The solution of a puzzle is the sequence of best moves to be played from the given position.
A puzzle is considered solved only if all the moves in the solution are played in the correct order.
Your rating is updated with each puzzle played. If you solve a puzzle, your rating increases, whereas if you fail to solve a puzzle your rating decreases. Puzzles displayed in the app are based on your current skill level.
The rating is updated according to the Glicko-2 rating system, invented by Mark Glickman.
The chess tactics include a wide variety of tactical motifs: checkmate, blocking, interference, pin, discovered attack, clearance, trapped piece, sacrifice, skewer, overloaded piece, advanced pawn, mate threat, removing the defender, X-ray attack, weak back rank, zugzwang, zwischenzug, perpetual and stalemate.
• Intuitive user interface
• More than 4000 offline puzzles, which range from 1000 ELO to 2500 ELO.
• Support for tablets
• Several chess themes
• ELO calculation (Glicko-2 rating system)
• ELO history tracking
• Share puzzles with your friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, email, and more.
• Chess notation for moves
• Next puzzle selection based on your current ELO
• ELO reset
• Report invalid puzzles
• Strong chess engine analysis
• Statistics for completed tactics
• Analyze your Chess App Integration
Keywords: Stockfish, FEN, chess tactic, chess problem, chess position, chess solution, best move, chess notation, chess analysis, tactic viewer, chess trainer, chess training, puzzles trainer, share tactic, chess position analysis.
Fun Chess Puzzles (Tactics), the free version of Fun Chess Puzzles Pro, is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucian.musca.chess.puzzle&hl=en.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• Pro version contains all the features of the Free version
• Pro version has German language support.
Internet permission – is used solely for Report Invalid Puzzle functionality.
Storage permission – is used solely for ELO tracking, Statistics, chess engine installation and chess engine analysis.
Vibration permission – to provide audio notifications during game.
How to download and run Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) on your PC and Mac
Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics):
Step to Step Guide / Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Fun Chess Puzzles Pro (Tactics)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zombie Objective For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.