You can now play G-Stomper Rhythm for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, designed to create your beats on the go. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Track Grid Sequencer, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section and a Line Mixer. Never lose a single beat again. Write it down and rock your own jam session wherever you are, and finally export it Track by Track or as Mixdown in Studio Quality up to 32bit 96kHz Stereo.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
G-Stomper Rhythm is a free app without any demo restrictions, supported by ads. You can optionally purchase a G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key in form of a separate app to remove the ads. G-Stomper Rhythm looks for the G-Stomper Rhythm Premium Key and removes the ads if a valid key exists.
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types including Dynamic Processors, Resonant Filters, Distortions, Delays, Reverbs, Vocoders, and more
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFOs, Envelope Followers
• Per Track Multi-Filter
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files as Patterns
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Patterns as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1000 MHz dual-core cpu
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
How to download and run G-Stomper Rhythm on your PC and Mac
G-Stomper Rhythm For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install G-Stomper Rhythm For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get G-Stomper Rhythm For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use G-Stomper Rhythm on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For G-Stomper Rhythm:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: G-Stomper Rhythm (Play Store)
More From Us: Call From Cat Talking For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / G-Stomper Rhythm For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘G-Stomper Rhythm’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Prodigy Math Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.