You can now play G-Stomper Studio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
G-Stomper Studio is a Music Production Tool, highly optimized for doing Electronic Live Performances in Studio Quality. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Sampler, a Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), a polyphonic + a monophonic Step Sequencer for melodies, a Track Grid Sequencer for Beats, a Piano Keyboard, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section, a Line Mixer and a Live Pattern/Song Arranger. Wherever you are, take your mobile device and start straight away creating your own music.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 4.2+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 8 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Tremolo, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, 2 Pitch Shifters, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Tool, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives, Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers, Vol/Pan
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files/songs as Pattern Set including Song arrangement
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Patterns as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Music Sharing (via SoundCloud, Mail, etc.)
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz dual-core cpu
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder
How to download and run G-Stomper Studio on your PC and Mac
G-Stomper Studio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install G-Stomper Studio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get G-Stomper Studio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For G-Stomper Studio:
Step to Step Guide / G-Stomper Studio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘G-Stomper Studio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Where the police – online map Police and Radar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.