You can now play G729 codec for CSipSimple for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A g729 codec plugin and patent license for CSipSimple.
You need to have CSipSimple installed before installing this codec.
How to download and run G729 codec for CSipSimple on your PC and Mac
G729 codec for CSipSimple For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install G729 codec for CSipSimple For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get G729 codec for CSipSimple For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For G729 codec for CSipSimple:
More From Us: Inotia 4 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / G729 codec for CSipSimple For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘G729 codec for CSipSimple’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Build Craft : Block Exploration For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.