You can now play Gab for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The "fediverse" is the name given to a group of social networking platforms that all speak a similar protocol. Gab is able to connect to and use all the most popular features, including pictures, videos, and polls. Gab is open-source software licensed under GPL-3.0.
How to download and run Gab on your PC and Mac
Gab For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gab For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gab For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gab:
Step to Step Guide / Gab For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gab’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBC2 App – #1 News App in SWFL For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.