You can now play Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Plan trips and stay safer in the woods, with Gaia GPS.
Join hundreds of thousands of backpackers, hunters, offroaders, mountain bikers, backcountry skiers, firefighters, guides, and other serious outdoor adventurers and professionals that use Gaia GPS for work and play. Hike, hunt, and offroad with the best topo maps and outdoor navigation tools.
►► Special Updates for the 2017 Hunting Season (for subscribers)
Whether you're on the hunt for deer, waterfowl, or predators, Gaia GPS is the hunting app for you, with comprehensive hunting maps to make your hunt successful and legal.
This season, we've transformed Gaia GPS into the best hunting GPS, expanding the map catalog to cover the needs of hunters across the US. Gaia GPS now includes nationwide private land ownership, public land, game management units (GMUs), timber, and fires, giving you great hunt maps to overlay on the world's best topo and satellite maps. Scout out the best areas, navigate and track out in the field, and share your tracks with other hunters.
This hunting season's work is based on experience Gaia GPS users and staff have had out in the field. Give us a shout at email@example.com to tell us how to make Gaia GPS the best hunt app.
►► The Best App for Topo Maps
Gaia GPS has been showcased in Apple's "Your Verse" stories, and covered in countless major publications, from Outside and TrailRunner, to the New York Times and FOX News TappedIn.
The name Gaia (guy-yuh) comes from Greek mythology – she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• view easy-to-read, modern maps
• explore historic and classic print maps (USGS, USFS, NRCan, IGN)
• download worldwide topo, road, and satellite maps
• search for hiking trails, parks, natural places, and addresses
►► Sync and Back-up
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• keep your data backed up, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• import and export GPX and KML files
• customize coordinates types (Decimal, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Degrees – Decimal Minutes, UTM, and MGRS)
As a GaiaPro Subscriber, you also get access to these map sources:
• NatGeo Trails Illustrated
• ESRI World Satellite Imagery
• Private Land Ownership (owners and addresses for parcels)
• Hunting Layers, including GMUs, public land, and fires
• NeoTreks US Topo
• France IGN
• Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM)
• Hill-shading, contour lines, slope angle, and other overlays
And these features:
• use www.gaiagps.com (http://www.gaiagps.com/) to print maps and plan routes
• download multi-layered maps – mix and set opacity for many layers at once
• set custom icons for waypoints you create
• sync max-resolution photos to your online account
How to download and run Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App on your PC and Mac
Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App:
Step to Step Guide / Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gaia GPS: Hiking, Hunting App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dungeon Raid For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.