You can now play Gait Speed PT for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Gait Speed is a valid outcome measure of walking confidence and safety. Used in Physical Therapy evaluations during a comprehensive functional assessment to identify potential fall risk in geriatric persons.
– Use External Volume Button to engage a dedicated timer while walking on a pre-measured walking path.
– Press 1 on-screen button to calculate the walking speed relative to the selected gait distance.
– Able to save gait speed results in a password protected list.
How to download and run Gait Speed PT on your PC and Mac
Gait Speed PT For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gait Speed PT For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gait Speed PT For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gait Speed PT:
Step to Step Guide / Gait Speed PT For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gait Speed PT’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ultimate Bird Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.