You can now play Galaxy Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
After the discovery of a series of four galaxies: Inferno Galaxy, Ice Galaxy, Shadow Galaxy and Galaxy Vortex…
… waiting to be explored further nooks of the Universe!
On the horizon appeared a new Galaxies:
1. Red Dragon Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
2. Hydra Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
3. Small Cloud Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
4. Pegasus Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
5. Colossus Galaxy
6. Cyclop Galaxy
7. M101 Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
8. Hextor Galaxy
9. Hydrogen Clouds
10. Inferno Clouds
11. Primaeval Galaxy
12. Toxic Galaxy ( HD! UPDATED )
13. Banelord Cloud
14. Genodus Galaxy
15. Hellfire Galaxy
16. Ultramarine Galaxy
17. Rainbow Galaxy
18. Tongues of fire Galaxy
19. Deep blue Galaxy
20. Shadow Nebula HD!
21. Sapphire HD!
22. Hypnos HD!
24. Dark Side HD!
25. Blue LagunHD!
Each of them you can view in 3D, in realtime, in OpenGL.
Check out what is in each of them. Adjust the settings, change them.
+ Set Predefined Galaxies (25 available now)
+ Set Background type (5 available now)
+ Set Core type (3 available now)
+ Set Stars type (3 available now)
+ Set Stars count (for max speed reduce stars)
+ Set X-Ray type, on/off (default off)
+ Set Stars on/off
+ Accelerometer Sensor On/Off
+ Accelerate Camera left-right move
+ Random Galaxy On/Off, Random Timer
+ Moving speed
+ For more smoth animations reduce number of stars 'Stars Count' in options menu, and speed increase !
+ For save battery and CPU set '50% save' in options menu
Please comment ! Thanks !
How to download and run Galaxy Pack on your PC and Mac
Galaxy Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Galaxy Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Galaxy Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Galaxy Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Galaxy Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Galaxy Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Call of Mini: Sniper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.